Radio Virtue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR Beta Weekend coming up. Who pumped is?

3 posters

Go down

SWTOR Beta Weekend coming up. Who pumped is? Empty SWTOR Beta Weekend coming up. Who pumped is?

Post  @Service Man Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:40 am

So, everyone who signed up to test the game will have gotten an email by now, or at least by this weekend. I think we RVers should test together because RADIO VIRTUE! FUCK YEAH!

So... you know... yeah.

I guess we can figure out servers on Saturday or Sunday or something.

SEE YOU THERE OMG WOOOOOOT alien

@Service Man

Back to top Go down

SWTOR Beta Weekend coming up. Who pumped is? Empty Re: SWTOR Beta Weekend coming up. Who pumped is?

Post  Sapphic_Neko Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:02 am

I'm mad busy on the weekend, but will try to log on sometime on sunday to check it out.
Sapphic_Neko
Sapphic_Neko

http://annahoftheshadows.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

SWTOR Beta Weekend coming up. Who pumped is? Empty Re: SWTOR Beta Weekend coming up. Who pumped is?

Post  Balam Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:01 pm

I'm there~

Balam

Back to top Go down

Post  @Service Man Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:37 pm

Alright, well I'm Tyce. Imperial Agent on the Nigut Road server.

Edit: Actually, I'm more likely to be playing Tyce as a Trooper on Keetael. He's from the last beta so he's higher level. Very Happy

@Service Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Balam Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:25 am

Breakin my balls, im Mahucutah Sith warrior on Nigut Road

Balam

Back to top Go down

Post  @Service Man Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:58 pm

Good news! Tyce on Keetael fell off a platform and died and I can't get him to revive to save my life. Tyce on Nigut Road is my main now.

@Service Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphic_Neko Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:22 pm

I'm playing as E'Lusive on Jung Ro atm. Shes a Jedi Counselar.

Kind of enjoying it, but i am slightly disappointed at the combat.
Sapphic_Neko
Sapphic_Neko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphic_Neko Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:55 pm

Well, servers not down quite yet, but i'm done for my weekend Smile

Played the four force user classes to 10+ and tried bounty hunter and smuggler briefly.
I like the game, quite a bit actually. I love running around exploring the worlds, i love that it feels like i partake in the game more then just grind my way to max level.
Flashpoints seem good, i played the Esselles one with my Jedi Sage as healer it was really fun, i actually enjoyed being a healer because i could focus on not healing, i still healed, but i didn't need to only heal which was nice. And doing a "dungeon" with actual story instead of the kill thrash, kill boss, end. It added so much atmosphere with the dialogue and story thru it all, plus theres variations to it. Granted it took longer but still, was fun!

Will deffo play it in release, question is... which class to play O.o, i enjoyed most of em except smuggler.
Sapphic_Neko
Sapphic_Neko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum